Think about the last eBook to procure. Did you purchase it as a result of it having 100+ pages, a pleasant cowl style, and a superior sales page, or did you purchase it as a result of it resolved a true problem?
The latter, surely.
Benefits – what a product will – is that the reason folks purchase things. options are nice to possess however are redundant unless they solve Associate in Nursing’s actual drawback.
Your customers do not care regarding any of these. All they need to grasp is, however, those 200+ pages can solve their issues.
- Focus on technical specs
- Appeal to logic complete on metrics – worth, range of options, etc.
- Focus on finding issues
- Appeal to emotions
- Compete on utility and the way it causes you to ‘feel’
Here is what you wish to try and do after you observe your products:
- On a blank sheet of paper, list out all of your product’s options
- Next to every feature, list the problem(s) it solves
- Bridge the feature-benefit gap by talking a few profits, then specializing in however a selected feature helps understand that profit
For example, if you are commercialism a split-testing tool, you would do one thing like this:
- Feature: “Split check option pop-up styles with a self-hosted WordPress A/B testing plugin”
- Benefit: “Increase conversion rate”
- Benefit + Feature: “Split check option pop-up styles with a self-hosted WordPress A/B testing plugin”
If you are running a fitness journal and need to sell Omega 3 made animal oil pills, you would do one thing like this:
- Feature: “Fish oil pills have a high concentration of Omega 3”
- Benefit: “Reduce scleroprotein and risk of liver problems”
- Benefit + Feature: “Reduce liver and urinary organ issues by taking simply one pill of fish oils made in Omega 3”