Badminton is an indoor Sport
- It is vying on a rectangle court measure forty-four feet x seventeen feet (13.4 x 5.18 meters) for a singles match (one player per side).
- The net is concerning five feet (1.5 meters) and stretches across the middle of the court.
- The court is then divided on either side by a line, six feet six inches (1.98 meters) from the cyber web for each single and doubles, with a new extensive line, 2 feet six inches from the rear boundary.
The Equipment for Badminton
- Each player incorporates a racket and therefore the game vies with a shuttlecock, typically known as a birdie.
- The birdie is formed sort of a cone and moves abundantly slower through the air than a ball.
- A point is scored once the birdie hits the ground on the opponent’s aspect, despite WHO is serving.
- The first team to achieve twenty-one points wins the sport. However, the winning team should win by 2 points.
- In the case of a tie (20 points each), the primary team to reach2 further points is that the winner.
The Basic Rules of court game
- No player is allowed to the touch cyber web with their body or their racket at any time.
- The birdie must not hit the ground. The birdie must not come back to rest on any player’s racket at any time.
- The birdie must not land outside the boundary lines of the court.
- The birdie must not hit the ceiling.
- When serving, the birdie ought to be hit from below the waist in AN dishonest motion.